This is the Too Many Trees newsletter, where I share what I’ve been writing and reading in the realm of leadership and personal development. My executive coaching practice is centered around the idea that we are more effective in moving towards our goals when we become more conscious and intentional in focusing our time and attention, and learn how our unconscious patterns are holding us back. If you know somebody that could benefit from my perspective, please forward this to them or let them know they can set up a free intro chat with me.
You can check out the topics I write about in the archive below, and if you like what you see, please sign up from the box below:
- November 19, 2023 Thanksgiving
- November 5, 2023 My book is released!
- October 22, 2023 The book is almost here!
- October 8, 2023 Tips for job seekers to stand out and get hired
- September 24, 2023 Book review roundup
- August 20, 2023 The Sum of Us
- August 6, 2023 The price and cost of belonging
- July 23, 2023 Slow Down and Connect
- July 9, 2023 What's working for you?
- June 24, 2023 Mid-year check-in
- June 10, 2023 Personality types
- May 28, 2023 This is happening
- April 21, 2023 Moving off Substack
Before April 2023, my newsletter was hosted on Substack, but I chose to move off that platform due to concerns about content moderation.
Two notable reflections from my Substack days were on the colonialist mindset and on my unquestioned privilege throughout life, and you can view the full archive of Substack newsletters here.