Yes, that’s right. I have no idea if I get anybody actually reading my book review pages, but I figured that if they were, and they wanted to read some of the books I recommended, I might as well link to Amazon and possibly reap the rewards of my recommendation. So you can either click on the logo to the right and go to Amazon to shop, or click on the individual links I’ll start adding. I’m not going to go back and edit all of the individual reviews, partially because it would screw up the weblog software I use to change the modification date (and, yes, it’s lame, and I need to figure out a work-around, which may mean that I’m switching software again soon), and partially because it’s too much work. But I’ll use them from now on. And I’ll include links to my highly recommended books of the last several months here.
- Language in Thought and Action, by S.I. Hayakawa. Here’s my review.
- Partners in Necessity, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. Here’s my review of this book and the rest of the series.
- Conscientious Objections, by Neil Postman. Here’s my review.
- The Rise of the Creative Class, by Richard Florida. Here’s my review.
- The Cheese Monkeys, by Chip Kidd. Here’s my review.